Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wildflowers

I guess I was feeling a little guilty about the post I did earlier today.  There were no pictures.  Well, until you click on the links, then there are plenty of great pictures and video. 

But still, this blog could use some pictures to cheer things up a bit.  And I just so happen to have some from the walk I just went on with the dog.  So, enjoy!









This is one of those caterpillars that dangles from a little web.  Sometimes if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, there can be hundreds of these guys hanging from the trees.


This is our destination place when we go for a walk.  It's like my own Sacred Grove.  So peaceful!





All the flowers in this post are growing wild along the path I take to walk the dog.  I love living here!

No comments: