Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Drumroll please.....

Wow, I think that is the longest I have gone between posts!  But let me just say, I have all kinds of excuses.  May was a super busy month, with school projects going late into the evening and events happening every weekend, there was no time to blog.  But don't worry.  In case you were not aware, SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!!!  I am a little excited about that.  I have already made a big list of things to do during my "time off," and on that list is catching up the blog.  You can expect a post every couple of days.  Some will be for current events, others will be reliving events from last month that were missed.  Since it has been a while since I last posted, and I am a little rusty, I am going to start off easy.  Thanks to my great cousin Rachel, my first blog is already taken care of.  We had our annual Family Outdoor Games competition on Memorial Day weekend, and trust me, when you read about this event you will be extremely jealous and wish you were in our family.  Since Rachel did such a great job explaining the event on her blog, here is the link to read all about the fun.  Enjoy!

And while I'm at it, enjoy this link that will take you to a movie preview my brother put together for the Games.

There, that was easy!

1 comment:

Mark and Kristen said...

I looked at the links... LOVED it. My favorite part was on Michael's video the kickball shot where your dad drops the ball. I am indeed jealous. We should meet up in Fillmore again.