Monday, June 14, 2010

Joseph



My family just had a reunion in - of all places - Joseph, Utah. 
There is an old church in the tiny farm town that has been converted into a vacation rental with bedrooms, kitchen, a great room, etc.  It was a great place to spend time with extended family where we could all be together.



We drove down Friday night and left Sunday morning.  As we were driving along I-70 toward Joseph, I thought it would be great fun to start the photos off with some shots of the freeway signs leading to Joseph.  That is when my camera's battery warning came on, and I did not bring my charger. 



Therefore, I have just one picture of the weekend.  Ariel and I were battling it out in a game of bean bag toss. 



The rest of our time was spent eating, playing kickball and wiffle ball, eating, some extreme see-sawing (don't ask!), eating, ping pong, movies, eating, visiting, and of course more eating!

The games were fun, the company was great, and the food was delicious! 

Jack was happy to be back home Sunday afternoon.  Spencer left an empty box of dog treats within reach, and it didn't take long for Jack to find it.  Lucky dog!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's really cool that Spencer is at Willow Creek, he will learn a lot there!
Dr. Roller