Friday, July 2, 2010

Camping Day 3

Our final day.  We woke up Saturday morning to a beautiful blue sky and decided to take one more hike before heading back to reality.  Look at this amazing view! 

This is a view of Mineral Basin.  Did you know American Fork Canyon is the back side of Snowbird Resort? 

If you look closely, your can see a couple of ski lifts at the top of that snowy peak in the distance.

Here are a couple more shots of the scenery.





And here is Jack trying one last time to catch a squirrel.





No luck this time, dog!  I guess we'll have to come back soon and let him try again.

Now I'm off to get ready for my trip to Fillmore.  I have my 10 year high school reunion tonight, and then 4th of July celebrations tomorrow.  I can't wait!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I miss camping in Utah. Camping her is NOT the same, we don't have mountains so you camp on flat land.

It sounds like you had a great time, not sure who had more fun you are Jack.