Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!

I'm another year older. Zippee! I just turned 27 on June 30th, and while I have heard from some (okay, most) people that I am now in my late 20's, I have to say that 27 should still be considered mid 20's. It's just as close to 25 as it is to 29, right?

Anyway, Spencer planned a great birthday surprise for me. He is always so thoughtful with his gifts, and this time was no exception! He took me up to Park City for the day to ride the zip-line at Olympic Park and shop at the outlet malls.

Here are a couple shots while riding up the ski lift to the top of the zip-line.



And here we are getting ready to go on the zip-line.


It was so fun, we had to ride it twice! The second time, Spencer took video on the way down.



Thank you Spencer for the great birthday!

4 comments:

Rachel Ashmore said...

Cool! Looks like it goes down pretty fast!

Harmony said...

Happy Birthday! Im glad you have such a thoughtful husband to make every year special! I look forward to seeing you guys on the 4th!!

always loven life said...

Happy Birthday!! It was great to see you for the fam picture. We are looking forward to getting with you and Spence know we are close(r)

Michael Jolley said...

Wow, that looks fun! As far as late, mid, and early twenties, you have to give each one at least 3 years and one of them gets four years. I propose the early twenties has four years: 20, 21, 22, 23. That leaves three years for each of the remaining. Mid-twenties would be 24, 25, 26 and that would mean late twenties is 27, 28, 29.