Monday, March 2, 2009

We're Outta Here!

There will be more to come in another post, but I want to quickly mention that WE HAVE MOVED!! Our condo in Cottonwood Heights just was not cutting it anymore. I was tired of not having our own yard for the dog, we were running out of space, and basically I guess I was just ready for a change. Plus, if we are ever able to start our own family or foster/adopt, we really would have been cramped. After looking at homes around the area for several weeks we found one in Suncrest, the new development on Traverse Ridge between Draper and Highland. Boy did we luck out! It's a beautiful home, great little neighborhood/community, and an amazing view of both Utah Valley and Salt Lake Valley! Stay tuned for pictures.

Many thanks to the following who helped us with a successful move: From my family--Dad, Adam, Michael, Jessica, Dave, Chris, Nathan. From Spencer's family--Mom, Dad, Christine, J.R., Marc, Ben, Logan, Jeff and Cristian's family. Spencer and I boxed up as much as we could during the week, and on Saturday morning we started loading up at 10:00 a.m., were completely out of the condo (cleaned and everything) by noon, and unloaded in the new house by 1:30. I don't think it could have been any smoother. Thank you everyone!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow, what a great move (if moving can be great) It sounds like you had a lot of family support which is so nice.

Congrats on the house and yes I am dying to see pictures.

always loven life said...

I was wondering how long you would stay in your condo? Congrats!! it sounds like you found a great house. I can't wait to see pictures.

Rachel Ashmore said...

COngrats! I think it is so much fun to set up and decorate a new place. I'm excited for pictures.

Holly-O said...

I'm excited for you that you have a house and yard now, but really sad that we won't see you every Sunday! Good luck in the new place, and let us know when you're ready to have a Rock Band house-warming party!! :)