Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Moment You've All Been Waiting For...

I finally got around to taking pictures of our new place!


We love it here in our secluded little community. We are just on the south side of Traverse Ridge, the alternate route from Draper to Highland. Here is a view of Utah County and the Utah Lake from across the street from our house.


We also have great views of Salt Lake Valley on the drive up to our place. (It's beautiful on a clear night!)


The new Draper temple is close by. As I was driving home from school a couple days ago, I wanted to stop and get a picture of the valley view. I took a wrong turn and ended up at the temple. Now that's a view!


My favorite room in the house is the kitchen.


Spencer likes the living room, where he can play RockBand as loud as he wants!

And I think Jack's favorite part of the house is all the openness where he can run around and chew his bone.


Now all we need are some guests to come enjoy it with us! (hint hint)

4 comments:

Harmony said...

we will come visit! and just consider us yours when we come up for all the get togethers :) What i nice lookin' place!

Jamie said...

In June I will be there. The house looks so nice. I am so happy for you to get another nice home. I am even impressed that you already have stuff on the walls.

Holly-O said...

cute house!! glad you love it. :)

always loven life said...

What a beautiful house and great views. You can't beat seeing both counties. I would love to come and get a live tour when I come out for the wedding. Say Hi to Spencer for me!