Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yummy New Tradition

Spencer and I have been married for over 4 years now, and we are slowly developing our own family traditions. One tradition that we have just started is a trip to Iceberg Drive Inn to split a burger, onion rings, and a shake.


The first time we did this, we ordered a burger, fries, onion rings, and 2 shakes. Even though we can both eat a lot (especially Spencer) we couldn't finish it all! So we learned our lesson and ordered a little less the next time we went.

The onion rings at Iceberg are DELICIOUS!! I am not a fan of onions, but these are so big and so good, it's like eating candy!


This is a family tradition that I hope continues for a long time to come!

Side note: Next time, I need to do any food posts on NON-Fast Sundays! Looking at these pictures again is making me drool!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

You evil person, I am dying for some good food. I only fast part of the day (since I nurse) and of course right now is during my fast.

What a fantastic tradition, I really miss Iceberg they have yummy food and fry sauce. Man I miss Utah.

Mark and Kristen said...

Yes, but can you eat that burger in 2 bites? You've had many years to practice and I expect that your technique has improved.

Sara said...

Kevin and I always go to Iceberg when we eat out, and we order two combos and 3 regular burgers for the kids. We share the 2 fries and 2 shakes. It has become our tradition too!