Sunday, October 12, 2008

New Office

Well, it's official! Spencer is now working in Utah County. He has been planning to move his chiropractic office to a new location when his lease ended in November, and he found a great space in Pleasant Grove. He has had several allergy patients commuting up to Salt Lake from Utah County because there are no practitioners in that area who do allergy elimination technique. We hope that the move down there will bring in even more patients without competing with other doctors.

Spencer is dividing his time between the Cottonwood Heights and Pleasant Grove offices for the month of October, and will be exclusively in PG starting November. We spent the day Saturday in his new office getting things ready.


The children's waiting room has a big whiteboard on the wall that we moved down to the baseboards and framed in so kids can draw pictures. Here's a picture of the whiteboard, with me hanging up a child coat rack.


We did some painting, hung shelves, cleaned a little, and built a little shelf on the receptionist window for patients to use when they sign in.

It was fun to spend the day together and have a sense of accomplishment for all the work we did! Even Jack got to come and hang out with us.

Once the office is all put together in November, I'll post some more pics of it.

Here's a link to Spencer's business website: Total Care Wellness Center.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Man, I really wish we lived closer so I could get Gabi treatment.

I totally agree that it is fun to see your hardwork pay off. After I have done a big project I can't help but look at it several times and feel a sense of accomplishment. That is great he will be having less competition.

So are you still going to stay in SLC or will eventually move closer to where he works?

Your son, I mean dog, is dang cute and what a good dog sitting next to the paint and not playing.

Spencer and Celeste said...

We'll stay in SLC for a little while, but will probably move south when we buy a house.

Michael Jolley said...

When I saw the title "New Office" I thought you meant the show, so I was expecting you to talk about Dumbledore Calrissian taking the ring to Mordor. Great job on Spencer's office, the drawing board for kids is a great idea, I'm sure you'll get come kids drawing on the wall but it will totally be worth it.