Friday, September 19, 2008

Picture Tag

The rules are you have to take pictures of the following things, and you have to do it right away. No cleaning, straightening, or wiping your child's nose (and I mean it!) Then tag 6 others.











1. Kitchen sink.
We had pasta for dinner, and I left the plates and pot in the sink instead of putting them in the dishwasher. Oh well, there's always tomorrow!


2. Laundry room. Nothing fancy here, just the basics and some food storage.


3. Fridge. It looks like it's about time to take down some of those notes!














4. Bathroom. This is our second bathroom. The one Spencer and I use is not as clean. I use this bathroom to blow dry and straighten my hair. I don't think the shower has been used by us except to wash things, like our climbing rope and large tupperware containers. Michael and Jessica used it when they stayed overnight. I remember because there was no soap or anything in there and they had to use the hand soap from the sink!





5. Closet. One thing we lucked out on with our condo is the huge closet in the master bedroom. It's definitely bigger than the one we had at our house in Idaho! Which leads me to . . .

6. Favorite room. Okay, okay, the closet isn't really my favorite room. But I forgot to take a picture of the living room and I don't want to go through the trouble now that I'm already in the middle of posting.







7. Favorite shoes. I just realized I forgot my ultimate favorite pair--my $2.50 black flip flops from Old Navy. I've worn them for 3 summers now I think. The heel part is almost worn clear through, but they're super comfy! Well, until I step on a jagged rock or something and it stabs my foot through the thin rubber!
The pink pair on the right are from my Grandma Sally. Aren't they cute?











8. Self portrait. Pay no attention to the garment sleeve visible on my shoulder. It's Friday night and I deserve to be comfortable! I guess I should have edited it out, but it's too late now.














9. Children.
This is as close as it gets right now. Jack has been following me everywhere as I've been snapping these photos. When I took a picture of the shoes, he laid down and rolled over so I would scratch his belly. How could I say no?

















10. Dream vacation.
I would love to go on a cruise to somewhere tropical. I want the kind of cruise that does all the fun adventure things, like scuba diving, climbing, and all that jazz. I figure if I spend a lot of the time doing something physical, it will be okay to eat all that yummy cruise food I hear so much about!

Tag! Michael & Jessica, Adam & Harmony, LeAnn, Sara, Laurie

No comments: