Sunday, October 24, 2010

Zion

Three cheers for fall break!  Hip hip hooray!  Hip hip hooray!  Hip hip HOORAY!  Last weekend I did not have school on Thursday or Friday, so I went with my parents, my brother Michael, wife Jessica, and baby Asher, and my uncle David to Zion National Park.  My brother Adam met us there from St. George with his friend Brittany and her son.  Poor Spencer had to stay home and work.  Don't feel too sorry for him though.  The previous weekend he went camping with his buddies for the elk hunt.  But I did miss him a lot.

Michael made a great video compilation of our trip.


Untitled from Michael Jolley on Vimeo.


I took tons of pictures.  Here are a few of my favorites.












1 comment:

Rachel Ashmore said...

Wow, it looks beautiful! Your picture of that spider, however, has unfortunately killed any desire I will ever have to visit that place in the future!

PS I love that Michael used the Planet Earth music in his video. =)