Sunday, November 14, 2010

yummy.

My brother Adam made fried bananas during our trip to Zion National Park a few weeks ago,and they were so good I had to try making them myself. 

These are delicious, and super easy.  Just buy some egg roll wraps.

(These are found in the refrigerated produce section of the grocery store.)

Wrap half or 1/3 of a banana in a wrap and deep fry until brown.  Immediately dip them in a cinnamon sugar mix.  Serve with chocolate sauce.  We happened to have caramel and whipped cream, so we added that to the mix.



Since we had the wraps, we made some cream cheese chicken rolls for dinner.  They were okay.  I just threw some veggies in with shredded chicken, cream cheese, and seasonings. 

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love how you post about food. It looks so good. We do the co-op too and I enjoy it for the same reason as you do.
I love your random pictures as well, like fish net stockings. I take pictures so I remember what happens and that is what I post about.
I also love your first grade stories because Derrick is right there with them. The handwriting is the same! It is TOO CUTE!