Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Celebrations

I love Christmas!  It's so nice to take a break from all the stress in the real world and remember the more important parts of life - the gospel and family.  This year we had a great family Christmas program on my side of the family.  Keeping with tradition, we acted out the Nativity together.  Michael, Jessica, and Asher played the main characters.



Spencer was a true angel that night!



Spencer's family had two Christmas parties, one a couple weeks beforehand with extended family (here is the only picture I have of the Hollingshead family Christmas party)...



... where Spencer's musically gifted family shared their talents and ended the party with a group sing of "O Holy Night." 

We also got together in Springville for Christmas Eve, where we had a great dinner and opened gifts together.



We drove down to Fillmore late Christmas Eve and opened presents with my family Christmas morning. 



We stayed a couple of days down there and just relaxed.  Adam's dog Kapuni found a sunny spot in the kitchen and showed us how to really relax.



Even Jack was in on the Christmas fun!  He loved his Christmas gift - a new bone to chew on!


 I hope everyone was able to enjoy Christmas as much as we did!

1 comment:

Harmony said...

Looks like you had a good holiday! I love that picture of Kapuni.....i miss my little baby