Saturday, October 29, 2011

Seize the Day!

My Grandma donated her old box of Halloween costumes to me last year.  I was rifling through it the other day trying to come up with costumes for Spencer and me to wear to our neigbors' Halloween party.  The homemade brown pants kept sticking out to me, and then inspiration hit me!  A trip to K-Mart for suspenders and hats, followed by a search through Savers for a vest, and we had the perfect costumes.

Newsies!


I sort of threw the outfits together last minute (the party was Friday evening and I bought the hats, suspenders, and vest Friday morning) so we ended up not having any newspapers to carry to the party.  Lucky for us, there were two newspapers on the porch of the neighbors who hosted the party, so we "borrowed" them for the evening.  I even downloaded "King of New York" onto my phone so we could have our own theme music!  

Thanks Spencer for being such a good sport and letting me dress you up once a year!

1 comment:

Rachel Ashmore said...

You're the sexiest Newsie I've ever seen, Celeste!;)