Sunday, August 15, 2010

Baby Shower

I threw a baby shower for my cousin Sarah yesterday.    I went to Zurcher's earlier in the week to find some goodies for the party.  Every time I walk into that wonderful store I think, "if I had tons of spare time and loads of extra money, I think I would host parties all the time!"  If you have never been in that store and you're a girl, you should go.  Just be sure to leave the men at home.  Spencer would be bored out of his mind in about 2 minutes.

Lately I've been really bad at taking pictures, so here are the only shots I have from the shower.  During the shower I didn't even think about pulling out the camera, so these shots were taken right after everyone had left.



1 comment:

Rachel Ashmore said...

You threw a great bash, Celeste! Down to the last detail, everything was so cute. =)